Thursday, May 7, 2009

All Day Long

I’d like to pose another question to you today. How much is too much when it comes to a date? I know that in high school, when you were going to a dance, your day was pretty much full. You’d have a day activity that would take most of the morning and afternoon. Then, you’d have a couple of hours to get changed into your dance attire. Dinner would follow that and after that you’d finally head to the dance. After the dance some people would even go to someone’s house and watch a movie. All in all, it added up to many, many hours spent for one date.

So, now that I’m older and out of high school, what would happen if I were to take someone on a date like that? If we were to spend the whole day together, would the girl like that? Or would they grow tired of being with me by the third hour? Do girls get intimidated when a guy plans a day long activity for them? I know that I personally have planned dates that involved more than one activity and have lasted for several hours, but do girls like that? Or would y’all rather have short, simple dates? Or, does it depend on who the guy is that’s taking you on the date? I’m honestly asking in earnest here so if any of the girls that read this have input, I’d love to know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment